attributes order

Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,
Hi all
I have 3 custom attributes:
- actionDate
- commentContent
- commentId

I populated my OpenLDAP with a shell script and "ldapadd", and when
searching with "ldapsearch", attributes are displayed all in the order:

- actionDate
- commentContent
- commentId

Now I use the Ocaml LDAP binding (ocamldap) to add several entries.

While searching again, entries added with shell+ldap has the same
atribute order display, but the ones added through the Ocaml binding
are displayed in a different order. That mean while displaying all the
objects (stricly of the same objectClass), I have a mixed attribute
order display.

How could I force openLDAP to always display attributes in the same
order for one objectClass?

Misaotra, Thanks, Merci.

                +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36