[Date Prev][Date Next]
Slightly O/T: Duplicating eDirectory server ...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Slightly O/T: Duplicating eDirectory server ...
- From: Garry <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:41:15 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100111 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.1
I have a customer install that is running a Novell based eDirectory
setup. As of lately, the setup seems to be a bit flakey, but either way
could use a backup server ...
I was wondering, is it possible to pull the schema definitions and plain
(ldif) data out of an eDirectory and import to OpenLDAP? Don't need a
hot standby replication, but daily cron job would suffice ...