OID for private objectclasses and attributes

Hi all,

I want to extend the schema of an OpenLDAP server installation
by some own objectclasses and attributetypes. Now I am not sure
which range of OIDs I can safely use for this purposes.

I've something calles "Internet Private Enterprise Numbers" with
OIDs of the form 1.3.6.1.4.1.X

As far as I've understood, the "private" subtree is 1.3.6.1.4,
where the ".1" sub-subtree of this is "reserved" for enterprise
use.

So I think, for my very private and personal solution OID like
1.3.6.1.4.10.1.1 (for an objectclass) and 1.3.6.1.4.10.2.1 (for
an attributetype) would be absolutely ok.

Any comments?

Thanks and regards
-stefan-