[no subject]

I've setup an OpenLDAP server to use MySQL as a backend - and everything works wonderfully. When I add a new record to the table, I can see the new record in an LDAP browser immediately.

However, when I insert a record into the database using JDBC (via a hello world-ish java app), the record does not appear in my LDAP browser. I can see the record in the DB so the data is there - it just doesn't appear in the LDAP browser.

That is, until, I restart the LDAP server, then the new record (inserted via JDBC )appears OK in my LDAP browser...

Would anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?

Thanks -

This email may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. Any views expressed in this message are for those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of RHE Group.