accesslog overlay - filter by ip addresses (advise)

Hi,

I'd like to extract successful bind operations and filter them based
on the connection's originating ip address.  From the docs, it looks
like enabling and querying the accesslog database is a good way to go.
 Unfortunately, it looks like the ip addresses for the operations
aren't recorded in the accesslog db.

Is this information recorded in the accesslog at all?

I dumped the db with a slapcat and couldn't find it there.  Are there
some configuration options that I could enable to record this
information.  My worst case scenario would be to log this into the
ldap log file and scrape that.  Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Aravind.