[Date Prev][Date Next]
accesslog overlay - filter by ip addresses (advise)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: accesslog overlay - filter by ip addresses (advise)
- From: Aravind Gottipati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:39:39 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=yj47fxBndJ7tChF+jOLMQCy6GW7F4ApqD1UxJsCgxFY=; b=bIMywPhpqXB273l1wMeseqQ2IQry4nCQRZzH8t4Efe7Bfnwg6WH4a3FDblN2NjlCg/ 1PlsV2UDYugBIJsdqew24t5iaMibiWkrf7rm/qSnoXfxy6AE1UxwvKFhDzGVnGQXrgje JfiKJJluGaN9zlYwFHfo4riR3artMIyy7iycM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id :subject:to:content-type; b=eDNviRl6jfoRJ/YM9+GiHbEVX42BfkUCtasCQGitQsAf/kZodyeRO3hWhyrUTQztTB T4+KKmOEJigbumyFCYM7zgXJ60OxlAUDWWEGYxTkL5qXDBOTY4k1nfJEanM+Wb23Muk5 edOvEYenAFZseaJrUio82XQ7dbDNsduBMs0js=
I'd like to extract successful bind operations and filter them based
on the connection's originating ip address. From the docs, it looks
like enabling and querying the accesslog database is a good way to go.
Unfortunately, it looks like the ip addresses for the operations
aren't recorded in the accesslog db.
Is this information recorded in the accesslog at all?
I dumped the db with a slapcat and couldn't find it there. Are there
some configuration options that I could enable to record this
information. My worst case scenario would be to log this into the
ldap log file and scrape that. Is there a better way to do this?
Thanks in advance,