Check for attributs modifications

Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is an easy way to monitor attributes modification ? In fact I import my users accounts, automount maps and almost everything from nismaps every hour with padl scripts (a bit modified by me). So each time scripts imports entries, it don't care if the entry already exist or not, it try to create it, which results in a lot of errors (existing entries...).
Furthermore, for now, if I want to modify an entry I have to do it myself...
What I'd like to do, is to supervise created or updated entry, so that I can focus only on those one... I thought about something like replog but I'm not sure that's the good way to do it...

Any help is welcome,