De: smainklh@free.fr
À: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Sujet: Re: ppolicy : managing passwords by another user than root
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:34:58 +0100 (CET)

no idea ?

----- Mail d'origine -----
De: Smaïne Kahlouch <smainklh@free.fr>
À: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Envoyé: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:55:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to allow a user to change the passwords of users in a
specific subtree.

For exemple :
The user uid=admin-sales,o=Sales,dc=domain,dc=tld is allowed to change
the passwords of users in the following directory :
ou=Users,o=Sales,dc=domain,dc=tld.

I figured it out by playing with the acl's but when enabling password
policy the user uid=admin-sales can't change passwords anymore. The only
user alloweded is the admin (root user).

Is there a way to do so or is it impossible for another user than root
to manage passwords with ppolicy enabled?

Regards,
Grifith