Re: ACLs based on attributes?

--On Sunday, January 31, 2010 11:22 PM +0100 Jaap Winius <jwinius@umrk.nl> wrote:

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

Blah, I was thinking this in the wrong direction.  Sets are likely what
you need.  I think the syntax would be more

by set.exact="user/title=telephonemanager" write

This looks great, but I've tested it (with slapd v2.4.11) and
unfortunately it doesn't want to work. Could there any special
requirements that might be necessary before sets can be used?

Unfortunately sets aren't fully documented, so I can't say.

I would note that I'd personally just create a group for the IT managers, and then do access based off the group...

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc