Re: ACLs based on attributes?

--On Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:12 PM +0100 Jaap Winius <jwinius@umrk.nl> wrote:

    access to attrs=telephoneNumber
       by "users && attrs=(title=telephonemanager)" write

This is pure nonsense, but it's short and I hope that it better
illustrates what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

From slapd.access(5)
The statement filter=<ldapfilter> selects the entries based on a valid LDAP filter as described in RFC 4515. A filter of (objectClass=*) is
      implied if no filter form is given.

Take a look at:

There's a clear example of using an attribute value to filter access.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer