Re: Ppolicy, password lockout status

Radosław Antoniuk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Quick question. How is it possible to check the account lock status?
> I've configured the ppolicy according to the guide, the lock is
> working, the account is locked.
> And now how can I find out which accounts are currently locked out?

Evening,

it's really hard to tell since you haven't decided to share the link to
how-to.
So, let's guess - how about to select these accounts which have
shadowLastChange+shadowExpire < now(). Please, insert appropriate values
(% man 5 shadow; suggests days since Jan 1st 1970, but I don't know).

I hope it helps a bit. However, it might be just wild quess, as- :)

Regards,
Zdenek

--
Zdenek Styblik