Re: OpenLDAP does not seem to start

--On Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:46 PM -0600 sgmayo@mail.bloomfield.k12.mo.us wrote:

Will do.  I had found some old notes about doing a 'slapd -d 1' to start
in debugging mode or something and I had done that, but it has been at the
'slapd starting' line ever since.  I'll give it 15 minutes or so while I
read up on the man page and see what it says.  I am guessing this is the
same place it hangs while actually rebooting the server.

I would suggest slapd -d -1 for full debugging output. ;)

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer