Re: Error configuring monitor database

Diego Lima escreveu:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm trying to set up monitoring via slapd.conf according to this guide:
> http://www.openldap.org/devel/admin/monitoringslapd.html
> However after setting it up and trying to test it I receive the following
>  error message:
>
> root@gilead:/opt/fedora-ds# bin/ldapsearch -x -D "cn=Directory
> Manager,o=xxx,o=xxx,c=br" -W -b 'cn=monitor' -s base '(objectClass=*)' '*'
> '+'

Hi,
In ldif file, add this line

dn: cn=Monitor,dc=xxxxxx,dc=com,dc=br
objectClass: monitorServer
structuralObjectClass: monitorServer
cn: Monitor
creatorsName:
modifiersName:
createTimestamp: 20061208223558Z
modifyTimestamp: 20061208223558Z
monitoredInfo: OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4
entryDN: cn=Monitor
subschemaSubentry: cn=Subschema
hasSubordinates: TRUE

# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/slapd stop
# slapadd -l ldif
# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/slapd start

try again ldapsearch

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense