[Date Prev][Date Next]
Syncrepl with Kerberos support
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Syncrepl with Kerberos support
- From: Jaap Winius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 01:53:47 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.1.5)
Although I know how to configure syncrepl with the "simple"
bindmethod, using a clear-text password exchange and clear-text
database replication, and I know how to setup an provider server with
MIT Kerberos V encryption support, can anyone explain how to configure
a consumer so that syncrepl also uses Kerberos?