Encoded entries on LDIF file

Hello all,

I'm trying to import an LDIF file where some users have values that appear to be encoded on the file. The values have two : (i.e. ::) and appear like this:

# entry-id: 36545
dn: uid=someuser,ou=funcionarios,ou=pessoal,o=xxx,c=xxx
l:: UkYgLSAyqiBFc3RhbmNpYQ==

This isn't consistent with other entries, as most of them are on this format:

# entry-id: 36546
dn: uid=otheruser,ou=funcionarios,ou=pessoal,o=xxx,c=xxx
l: DRA-01 NSI

Is there any reason why some entries would show up on a different format? I've seen some entries where other attributes are like that, such as sn, telephoneNumber, cn or title.

Thank you

--
Diego Lima