Help migrating an OpenLdap 1.x directory to 2.x

Hello All,

I'm currently working on migrating a directory that is currently running on OpenLDAP 1.x to OpenLDAP 2.x. Is there any online documents which detail how to convert the old schemas (which are on ldif format) to the format used by 2.x? I tried to google for that but I could not find much info on the subject. Currently the settings, acls and schemas are all present on ldif format. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Diego Lima