Re: restrict host login based on group

Hi Howard,
Thanks for the reference. From README I understood that I have to do some setting related to nssov in my slapd.conf, However I can not locate nssov.so in my machine. I'm running openldap 2.4.18 (as per your post it should be available in 2.4.11onwards with NSS support)

Do I need to add any more packages or upgrade to some version of openldap that supports this? I tried to locate this information but could find it. Could you share some information as to how to port this module over existing openldap setup?

I currently have following packages installed on my Fedora12
openldap-servers-2.4.18-5.fc12.x86_64
openldap-2.4.18-5.fc12.x86_64
openldap-clients-2.4.18-5.fc12.x86_64
openldap-devel-2.4.18-5.fc12.x86_64