openldap-2.4.20 installation

Dear friends
  Today i tried to install openldap2.4.20 on RHEL 5.2. After firing ./configure script, i got following error

        Configure:error: Berkeley DB version incomptible with BDB/HDB backend.

But after investigation i found that db4 with version 4.3.29 is installed on my system. So what i should do now,
   Should i replace my Berkeley DB package? I want to be sure that other running programs not get any issue after bdb upgradation.
  How one know which bdb version is required by current  openldap package ?

thanks

--

http://linuxinterviews.blogspot.com