100% CPU loading

Dear all,

We have been setup a 4 ways multi-master replication openldap version 2.4.11.

It has been running for a year.

However, recently, we find that one of the server has 100% high CPU and all the replication can't be replicated to that server.

After restart the slapd process, it can be resumed normal.  But afraid that high CPU will occur again.

What changes recently is that we just added 1 field in the schema file in all the 4 servers, there is no other things changed.

Any idea of the high CPU ?

What data should be collected in case high CPU occurs again ?

Thanks

嶄新的 Windows 7:找出適合您的電腦。 深入了解。