[Date Prev][Date Next]
changing samba and ldap password at the same time
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: changing samba and ldap password at the same time
- From: Marc Mertes <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 11:09:55 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:188.8.131.52pre) Gecko/20090915 SUSE/3.0b4-3.6 Thunderbird/3.0b4
I have a small question.
I have here a samba domain authenticating with ldap.
If I now change the password for the regular LDAP user, it would be fine
if the samba password would be changed at the same time. Can I do that
with ldappasswd as well, and if yes, which parameters I need?
Or do I still need smbpasswd to change it?
It would be great to do that 2in1 like..
Thx and regards Marc