Fwd: [Mitkc-announce] Kerberos Conference Slides, Release 1.8

My slides from last month's Kerberos Conference are now available online.

The files used in my demo are attached here:

cf.ldif - a basic slapd configuration: use with
	slapadd -F <path/to>/slapd.d -l cf.ldif -n0

kerberos.ldif - the MIT KDC schema
addkrb.sh - simple steps to load KDC schema into slapd

/etc/krb5.conf - config file for MIT Kerberos
initkdc.sh - commands to initialize the KDC
addprinc.sh - commands to add Kerberos attributes to an LDAP user

It took about 5 minutes to walk through these steps during the presentation;
most of that time was spent explaining the steps... Actually doing the work is
about 30 seconds.