[Date Prev][Date Next]
Binding with an e-mail address
- To: openldap-technical <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Binding with an e-mail address
- From: Willie Gillespie <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:14:16 -0700
- Organization: Engineering System Solutions
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20090812)
Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction here. Using just
simple binds (for now), I am trying to allow users to bind with just a
username or e-mail address and have OpenLDAP rewrite their bind to a
more complex DN for them before checking against userPassword.
Is there a way to do this?
I have tried playing with olcAuthIDRewrite and olcRwmRewrite but I must
be doing something incorrectly.