Re: ldap clients cant connect to replica after failure

Here is how I am pointing to the replica.

# @(#)$Id: ldap.conf,v 1.38 2006/05/15 08:13:31 lukeh Exp $
base dc=domainname,dc=com
timelimit 30

bind_timelimit 30
idle_timelimit 3600

nss_initgroups_ignoreusers
root,ldap,named,avahi,haldaemon,dbus,radvd,tomcat,radiusd,news,mailman,nscd,gdm

#pam_sasl_mech DIGEST-MD5
# Replica IP
uri ldap://10.10.1.31
ssl no