Search Filter ...

Hi,

I've the following configuration in my OpenLDAP :

  1.
     dn: cn=stats.mysite.fr,ou=Group,dc=mysite,dc=fr
  2.
     cn: stats.mysite.fr
  3.
     objectClass: top
  4.
     objectClass: groupOfNames
  5.
  6.
     member: uid=user_authorized,ou=People,dc=mysite,dc=fr
  7. member: uid=USER,ou=People,dc=mysite,dc=fr
  8.
9. 10.
     dn: uid=USER,ou=People,dc=mysite,dc=fr
 11.
     objectClass: top
 12.
     objectClass: person
 13.
     objectClass: inetOrgPerson
 14.
     objectClass: organizationalPerson
 15.
     objectClass: posixAccount
 16.
     objectClass: shadowAccount
 17.
     uid: USER
 18.
     cn: USER P.
 19.
     sn: USER P.
 20.
     shadowMax: 99999
 21.
     shadowWarning: 7
 22.
     mail: USER@google.eu
 23.
     loginShell: /bin/bash
 24.
     uidNumber: 10007
 25.
     gidNumber: 10007
 26.
     homeDirectory: /home/ldap_users/USER
 27.
     gecos: ,,,

and I'm wondering how to create a filter to match only members of a given Group in order to use it with Apache2 or others ...

The difficulty for me is to obtain the posixAccount object and not the Group one.

Thanks in advance
Rémi