Search filter for numbers

Hi everbody,

I tried to create a dynamic group with dynlist and got a problem with a search
filter. I searched the net for a solution, but found nothing that fits.

I want to collect all people thet have a common attribute (attributA=X), but
only people that have a uid that isn´t a number.

We got people with uids similar to their last name (Meier, Müller, Schmidt)
and Users that got a number as uid (123456).
I tried a filter like:

but that doesn´t work.
A solution like:

works, but there must be a more elegant way to do this....right?

Best regards,
Florian Götz

Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Florian Götz
Rechenzentrum Hochschule Mannheim