[Date Prev][Date Next]
Replace Active Directory with OpenLDAP and Others
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Replace Active Directory with OpenLDAP and Others
- From: Serge Fonville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:46:04 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DkFem/ffI0jlQ01OjjY0BJb1Q5kKcwgftX2gsfP71LY=; b=laMdLeV+HmHhWX1tbgidZSXftt6TAro9qJV2CSiZAKh4T88SGA8pcabNIae1V/89du qAdRNFKmNmJ0r0AQkNMLAFAygmQFJI3d/mFXFu8FGMn1wDPI7p4pcXn9z45D8VzZqrhT EqXMGgz2dfIOl0zJTnlkBvd8Zi/hozF1hCRzs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=Sirkpil7XniKZMazdn7EL90SV65GXrdd8fS/aUa37qvf/bok0Djtx7omuTUqKe4Pcx B1x3VVoq8IisDIvPj7WceGqfWySAcprsodfUgin5dVcF5kgjplW+tQp78XHw90WC1I9L u3rosZvI0Fr63aAJk+pcaYH/1jizYrIeP+NNw=
I was wondering if there is an uptodate guide/tutorial/howto to
replace Active Directory.
I found http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html but that was last
updated in 2005.
Also I could not find any references to people actually having
replaced Active Directory.
In my head it should be possible, but replacing MS products does not
always make sense in practice. ;-)
I have not yet had the time to fully work through the howto. but
either way I will give it a try (well a couple probably)
Has anyone have any experience or advice with this?
Thanks in advance