[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldap search filters and groups..
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ldap search filters and groups..
- From: Michael March <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:44:42 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=tqfzm1FBryKFKCVYO7HB2YNrqjhwbdETZvrNb00BI1E=; b=H9TCM2TeGsOGbb7FyXDACGZdR7lQFiQaIcuADs8Yk6tBOfvdV/wWgip7GfnPT4/xtQ fX7Us3O47nwb8bB7E8LgQET3IlEXILeO5PKJIy0u+zMlh7b2Y8vM7bR2GkESjsHaPvl2 b3W4iLqCkgv/S0IllRTvNgM9dCaTi2V/w9sNQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=GMh7kJRfxs9SvOIE+q9OPUploaf3R/df9SvEJrBWE2m+pOIwmZj80KUZ0wECrTJHr+ h9sr/rCHgVvPneWK7PW/aDbRNP1sdyz6TfcM1gYVEzUKxWH2tqhZayGphWURNXYPnHP6 uA39jI5eOZ/L9SwfiywqmNgUqdCV5MSbNVgsI=
First, can anyone recommend a good link or book on ldap search filters? I have a few books on LDAP ("Deploying OpenLDAP" from Apress and the O'reilly LDAP book) and they devote less than a page to the topic. There doesn't seem to be a ton of info on the Google about it either. What am I overlooking?
What I'm trying to do is create a search filter so when I search a certain tree for all DNs the result will return only DNs that are members of a certain "groupOfNames" group. Is that possible?