Re: top-level data entries not replicating, 2.4.15

On 19/08/2009 19:29, Brian Neu wrote:
Even with no logfilter on the consumer,
     cn=replicator,dc=domain,dc=com&
     sambaDomainName=SRG,dc=domain,dc=com

don't replicate, even after wiping the database and restarting.  Everything else seems to replicate fine.

How do I get top-level data entries to replicate?

This really depends on your syncrepl configuration on the consumer.
If you provide it here, maybe we can take a look.

Aside from that, the latest version, 2.4.17, contains a few fixes that might help with this problem.

Jonathan