Re: OpenLDAP + Kerberos on FreeBSD 7.2, close to working but not quite

Allan <cr4z3d@gmail.com> writes:

> OpenLDAP is compiled with SASL support. I remember checking the box for SASL
> and if I cd /usr/ports/net/openldap24-server && make config I see that SASL is
> indeed marked. As far as checking for libgssapi, I ran the following to
> verify:
>
> frisbee# locate libgssapi
> /usr/lib/libgssapi.a
> /usr/lib/libgssapi.so
> /usr/lib/libgssapi.so.9
> /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a
> /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so
> /usr/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.9
> /usr/local/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.a
> /usr/local/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.la
> /usr/local/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so
> /usr/local/lib/sasl2/libgssapiv2.so.2

Hm, I don't know much about freeBSD but this seems to be a libsasl
problem. Check wether slapd has really been built with libsasl, and if
the dynamic linker provides all relevant libraries. Googling for
freeBSD+libsasl+libgssapiv2 supplied lots of hits, mostly postfix
related, but this wouldn't matter here.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung