Re: ldapmodify is modifying my code

It's not a different DN. It is the value of the 'member' attribute.

I don't believe they do need to have LF separators between attributes.
The data I am feeding into ldapmodify was the same data I extracted from
a slightly modified version of the ldapaddusertogroup script. So this is
how that script does it also.

I can use the same format to make changes that are successful. For
example adding only the memberUID works fine.

BTW the original extracted code had 'add:' instead of 'replace:' for the
'member' attribute. The code below is from one of my experimental
variations. Both work the same however. NOT!

Any other ideas????

Why is the content of my request being altered like this?

cheers,
darryl