Re: Delete operation is delayed...

as someone who is thinking about implementing MMR, can you explain why?

I've been trying to figure out if I would be better served by two servers running in mirror mode and having multiple slaves off of them using sync-repl.

I'm setting up a new batch of servers to house our LDAP tree and I would like to have the ability to down a server or two and still have a writable tree.

-Rex