slapd-ldap proxy

Hi all,

I'm trying to configurate an OpenLdap proxy for high availability, with ldap backend.
My problem is the timeout.
When the first server in URI is gone down, my ldapsearch delay 3 minutes, how do I change this timeout?

Server UP
real    0m0.036s
user    0m0.002s
sys    0m0.003s

Server DOWN
real    3m8.957s
user    0m0.003s
sys    0m0.004s

I want the ldap-proxy immediately redirect the ldapsearch to the server when server gone down.

My back-ldap configuration:
database        ldap
suffix          "dc=digitro,dc=com,dc=br"
rootdn          "cn=axs,dc=digitro,dc=com,dc=br"
uri             "ldap:// ldap://"
conn-ttl           0
idle-timeout    0
timeout           1

Sérgio Cioban Filho
| Tecnólogo em Gestão de TI
| Linux Professional Institute Certified - Level 1
| Linux :: servidores :: firewall :: VPN :: segurança
| OpenLdap :: virtualização :: VoIP :: ShellScript :: PHP
| http://cioban.googlepages.com
| +55 48 9989-8733
..:: Seja livre, use LiNuX!! ::..
SOLISC - Não perca o maior evento de Software Livre de Santa Catarina - http://www.solisc.org.br