Virtual List View

Hello All:

I am trying to debug a problem with an Outlook 2003 client querying an OpenLDAP 2.4.11 server. The Outlook client is returning from the lookup with an "unavailable critical extension" error.

Looking at : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;555536&sd=rss&spid=2559

It appears that Outlook may be trying to perform a search using the Virtual List View extension.

Since this is on a large corporate network, I am loath to just apply the registry fix to every workstation as suggested by the Microsoft KB article, if there is a way to either enable or configure this extension on the server.

Is this extension supported on OpenLDAP?

Thanks.

--
Personal Mail from Patrick Patterson
No company affiliation