Re: control rules

olivier morel wrote:

> when I try to find a contact with outlook I see all computeur of my area
> of the ou=machines
> i would like to ban the route of the ou=machines for just to see the
> people how can i do .

Not sure I understand what you're really after since you did not provide
enough details.

Are you just annoyed about too many entries being displayed in your
address book? If the people entries are in a separate container you can
simply set the search base at the client-side (Outlook) to the "people"
container.

Or do you want to prevent normal users from seeing the machine entries
for security reasons? Then you have to configure appropriate access
control rules in the server. You did not say which server you deploy though.

Ciao, Michael.