Re: LDAP Sync Replication with Active Directory

mailings@atlantismedia.de wrote:

I have a Win 2k3 SBS and I want to replicate the users into my OpenLDAP
2.4.11. When I start slapd, I can see that one entry of a user is being
sent, but after that I get the message "got search entry without Sync State

I had hoped that replication not only works with OpenLDAP as a master, but
also with Active Directory. Is it possible to get this to work?
When AD will implement RFC 4533, I guess that will work. or you will need to add some glue on top of AD.

A quick googling tells you that it's on Howard Chu Todo list for 2007... But he is a busy guy !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny