Update schema

Hi,

I have an openldap server running and being used day to day for
authentication.

I developped a small schema, and all is working fine.

Only I just noticed that in the definition of the object class, I
ussed the OID 9999 instead of my own enterprise number:

   objectclass	( 1.3.6.1.4.1.9999.2.1.1

Should be

   objectclass	( 1.3.6.1.4.1.26754.4.1.1

I beleive I cannot just stop slapd, correct the schema and restart
slapd.

What would be the clean way to proceed to a schema upgrade?

As this is a production server, I cannot afford to break it.

Bestregards,

Olivier