Re: UCARP setup

Matt Kassawara wrote:
I don't see why not... you'll just need to configure it to use the hostname/IP pointing to the active server.

On Jun 9, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Ivan Ordonez wrote:

Matt Kassawara wrote:

I'd recommend looking at mirror mode.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Ivan Ordonez <iordonez@nature.berkeley.edu> wrote:

Has anyone here have any experience using UCARP with openldap?

Our department want to use UCARP to provide automatic failover but I'm at lost on how to make two machines replicate openldap data. If you have a better suggestion, or ideas on how to make it work, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Can you do a mirror mode and at the same time, have a consumer, for example, a BDC sitting on a different subnet?

I'll give it a shot.  Thanks for all the help.