Newbie question about ldif

Dear all,

greetings to all.
Hope I have joined the right list to discuss about openldap technology.

I am working with typo3 and openldap. Typo3 is a CMS ( content
management system ) just like Drupal, Joomla etc..
I like to implement an openldap based system where I can have a
organization based structure like department, company etc and can store
persons with their name, address, contact  along with  userid/password
which will be used to authenticate the front end user login in typo3.

To start with I need a well designed  ldif file. I have already get some
example ldif from internet  but those are missing the useris/password
authentication.
More over the    " objectclass: organizationalPerson "  "  objectclass:
inetOrgPerson "   "objectClass: dcObject"  "objectClass: organization"
are very much confusing :-(

Could any one kindly enlighten me a little about those "objectcalss"
and which one is best suited for my  requirement ?
A sample  ldif file with little explanation will help me a great.

Thanks