Re: some thoughts about RDN

Hello,

Thanks for comments

If my LDAP directory was only for that email i could do this, because even
webmail developers recomend use of mail in RDN (roundcube webmail). but I
plan to have rather wider use of DIT so cn=user1,dc=example,dc=com is
easiest solution for me.

maybe are there in LDAP some aliases which I could use to map email to
user? email is in my case rather unique per user.

Greets
Pawel