Re: Error while using relay

Buchan Milne wrote:
You should probably start by creating the dc=example,dc=com entry first, after that you should be able to populate entries under dc=play,dc=com (assuming your ACLs are working and your relay is working correctly).

Regards,
Buchan

dc=example,dc=com is my old database that having so many entries. I tried to add entries in relay database but, still is not working.

My relay rwm is not worinkg.
When I run slapd it's not give me any kind of error.
But when I search using email it give me error like.

ldapsearch -xD "mail=test@eaxmple.com" -w admin -b dc=example,dc=com
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

This is my overlay rwm configuration

   moduleload /usr/lib/ldap/rwm.so
   overlay rwm
   rwm-rewriteEngine on
   rwm-suffixmassage "dc=example,dc=com"

   rwm-rewriteMap ldap mail2uid ldap://localhost/example.com?uid?sub
rwm-rewriteMap ldap uid2mail ldap://localhost/ou=public,dc=example,dc=com?mail?sub

   rwm-rewriteContext default
rwm-rewriteRule "^(.+,)?(mail=[^,]+),.example.com$" "$1uid=${mail2uid($2)},ou=public,dc=example,dc=com" ":@I"
   rwm-rewriteRule "^(.+,)?dc=play,dc=com$"   "$1dc=example,dc=com" ":@I

   rwm-rewriteContext searchEntryDN