Re: server redundancy setup

I currently have two servers set up with sync-repl in openldap 2.3, when my primary server goes down, the secondary server seems to become a resource hog, and the writes fail. Perhaps my setup isn't ideal for what i want.

Does syncrepl and chaining referrals require one of the servers to be the ultimate master?

Why do you not favor MMR?

-Rex