freeBSD 7.0 + passwd + openldap

Hi all

Maybe it’s not the good mailing list (sorry !)to post my question, but I hope someone can help me. I use OpenLDAP to authenticate some users. Then I want my users are able to change their passwords themselves with the command passwd. But I have this message :

<14:59>[labobe1:~]$ passwd

passwd: Sorry, `passwd' can only change passwords for local or NIS users.

I read that I have to modify passwd.c in /usr/src/usr.bin/passwd but I can’t find this path, I just have /usr/src/sys

Is-there another way to change users’s password ?

Thanks for your help,