[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: ppolicy pwdcheckmodule...
- From: JDaniel Jimenez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:04:09 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=0rYKXy8U8Hw7Bj/hxCeG2+6Vz027msZTGXouiLiQ01A=; b=lWlkIaR1j7PcD0muRbmuSWoLdQJxbF3RXXMgxxhFsRU+iX45mPEA7iFcL9XcJte4Qs /mSoN3ZHn+c4/nRXxAhaTWCv/IMLEU2FH0jkT/X3DcKUmUCeX3sAPeocsR0vMIy4ycLd xadea73cnU+vz5EpBw8q/7pPTZ6Kz6jl37sqQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; b=er94ATsC3VhIKko4FfQR26GEhV5Hao960k7666mF8hjKERF1d2SMCB9706D2/F7QGQ hUpO6SpAlEJnV+Dm4aqeXo/lIo/q/imb+nr6pZ3G71xixAyz1GGPH/DWaqrWusTgU08J dq8yAtAro0FBwrrEKMKgTtrniH4N2XVCTXMuQ=
I have installed openldap about two months ago, everything went ok and now I need passwords policies. Theese are working as spected but pwdCheckModule. In `man slapo-ppolicy` I have read this is an user-defined module... This is a problem for me... A long time ago I think I was able to do this without too much problems but now by now I must read "C++ Bible" to understand this... Is there any sample, or configurable module for this? Every body do this bi itself?
thanks in advance ;)