[Date Prev][Date Next]
Filter very strange problem for matching values
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Filter very strange problem for matching values
- From: Denis BUCHER <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:42:00 +0200
- Organization: Horus Digital Solutions Sàrl
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20090302)
I have a very strange problem with openldap...
* Strange because it used to work and without reason (no update, no
change in config) it suddently stopped to work
* Strange because I have the correct configuration as far as I know
* Strange because when I do tests, the results are illogical !
The problem is simple to explain, a filter doesn't work as expected !
The filter is :
which mean find all object being :
* in class CourierMailAccount
* email is %u (this is replaced dynamically)
* accountStatus is active
The first two criteria are working, the problem is with accountStatus
(if I remove this criteria it suddently works).
1. if "accountStatus" is not present in my filter : it works
2. "accountStatus=active" => NO RESULTS ???
3. "accountStatus=*" => RESULTS
I tried in phpldaptadmin web interface, same problem :
1. "accountStatus=active" => NO RESULTS ???
2. "accountStatus=*" => RESULTS
In my schemas the config is :
attributetype ( 220.127.116.11.4.1.7918.104.22.168.12 NAME 'accountStatus'
DESC 'The status of a user account: active, noaccess, disabled,
SYNTAX 22.214.171.124.4.1.14126.96.36.199.26 SINGLE-VALUE )
Is therefore the problem with caseIgnoreIA5Match ? But this seems
correct according to many web pages like
And it always worked before...
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don't see where the
problem comes from ?
(Maybe some index problem ???)
Thanks a lot in advance