RE: Segfault during Auth Benchmark request

--On Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:52 AM +0200 "SAGNIMORTE Thomas (CAMPUS)" <thomas.sagnimorte@oxylane-group.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am using hdb backend.

Here is the gdb backtrace
[Switching to Thread 1140881728 (LWP 31250)]
0x0000003c024082e9 in pthread_mutex_lock () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0

Hi Thomas,

This is not a backtrace, this just tells us where the segfault is being recorded from in gdb. What we need is the output of "thr apply all bt" inside gdb after this happens.

Thanks!

I set entry cache to 100000, idlcache to 10000 and dncache to 10000.

Seems reasonable.

--Quanah