Re: syncrepl issue

Oliver Henriot wrote:
> I had envisaged doing an ldapdelete of all entries on the master before
> shutting it down, but if just starting it up empty before importing the
> data will suffice, that will be just fine until the old system is removed.

Still the replication attributes (contextCSN, entryCSN) aren't there
anymore after deleting the DB on the master. And deleting all the
entries via LDAP and then fully re-add them on the replicas is not a
good approach anyway regarding performance. Well, it might work with
just a couple of test entries...

Ciao, Michael.