Re: mirroring problem (unwilling to perform error)

Hegedus Gabor wrote:
Hi all!

I have a serious problem!

I try to configure the ldap server mirroring mode, but something problem with this.

Fist of all:
I tested the mirroring on two openldap 2.4.11-0ubuntu6.1. and it worked fine.
I just configured slapd.conf file like this:
# Global section
serverID 1 (another ldap is 2)

moduleload syncprov
overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

syncrepl   rid=001
           provider=ldap://192.168.1.2
           type=refreshAndPersist
           interval=00:00:00:10
           searchbase="dc=test,dc=hu"
           filter="(objectClass=*)"
           attrs="*"
           scope=sub
           schemachecking=off
           bindmethod=simple
           binddn="cn=admin,dc=test,dc=hu"
           credentials="test"
       retry="60 +"

mirrormode on

It was okay, when I modified the db1, the db2  modified too.

BUT!

I try to set up on version 2.3.30, I use the same configuration, the ldap starts good, but when i try to modify the db, the phpldapadmin shows this error:

Could not perform ldap_modify operation.

LDAP said: Server is unwilling to perform
Error number: 0x35 (LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM)

What is the problem, what is missconfigured?

please help,
thank you!
br Gabor

I forgot to tell, on the 2.3.30 version the replication works, but in this case the replica is just readable.
but i want write both.