Re: CPU IOWAIT

Mathew,

Tanks for your answer..

After writes the mail I found my problem...

My "loglevel" was defined to -1, when I changed it to 0, my servers works fine...

Thanks one more time,
Regards,
---
Sérgio Cioban Filho
| Tecnólogo em Gestão de TI
| Linux Professional Institute Certified - Level 1
| Linux - Servidores - Firewall - VPN
| Virtualização - VoIP - ShellScript - C - PHP
| http://cioban.googlepages.com
| +55 48 9989-8733

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 23:23, Matthew Backes <mbackes@symas.com> wrote:
I have 2 openldap servers running on CentOS 5.2 (openldap-2.4.11 RPM: http://staff.osuosl.org/~jeff/openldap/el5/i386/ ), the single-master replication works fine, but when I have activated mirrormode, any ldap interaction is so slowly and CPU IOWAT is 100% (in ldapsearch or ldapadd...).

This sounds like a replication loop.  Do you have serverID/rid configured correctly?

Try enabling stats,sync logs to see if that shows in the logs.

Matthew Backes
Symas Corporation
mbackes@symas.com