[Fwd: Re: OpenLDAP event in Paris - programme details]

As already mentioned, I'll be in London later this month to give a talk on OpenLDAP and MySQL at the UKUUG LISA conference. Since I'm going to be in Europe for a few days, the folks at Linagora in France invited me to give a talk in Paris as well. I look forward to meeting up with our friends on the Continent....

Community event with Howard Chu, OpenLDAP Chief Architect, in Paris

Linagora is proud to welcome Howard Chu, OpenLDAP Chief Architect, for a
conference on OpenLDAP version 2.4, Monday 23rd March at 6 PM in Paris.
In a relaxed after-work atmosphere, come and learn more about the new
features of the open source directory server, and meet other members of
the French OpenLDAP community.

Sign-up for free by a simple email to <ldap+event2009@linagora.com>.

Warning : this conference will be given in English.

Where : 27 rue de Berri, 75008 Paris -

Professional needs? Attend a seminary on industrializing OpenLDAP with
Symas and Linagora, on Tuesday 24th March morning:

  -- Howard Chu