[Fwd: Re: OpenLDAP event in Paris - programme details]

As already mentioned, I'll be in London later this month to give a talk on OpenLDAP and MySQL at the UKUUG LISA conference. Since I'm going to be in Europe for a few days, the folks at Linagora in France invited me to give a talk in Paris as well. I look forward to meeting up with our friends on the Continent....

8<------------------------------------------------------------
Community event with Howard Chu, OpenLDAP Chief Architect, in Paris

Linagora is proud to welcome Howard Chu, OpenLDAP Chief Architect, for a
conference on OpenLDAP version 2.4, Monday 23rd March at 6 PM in Paris.
In a relaxed after-work atmosphere, come and learn more about the new
features of the open source directory server, and meet other members of
the French OpenLDAP community.

Sign-up for free by a simple email to <ldap+event2009@linagora.com>.

Warning : this conference will be given in English.

Where : 27 rue de Berri, 75008 Paris -
http://www.linagora.com/societe/contacts/nous_contacter/_r45.html

Professional needs? Attend a seminary on industrializing OpenLDAP with
Symas and Linagora, on Tuesday 24th March morning:
http://www.linagora.com/actualites/evenement_exceptionnel_openldap_pour_les_pros_avec_h._chu_openldap_chief_architect_ar1288.html

--
  -- Howard Chu