Re: Nway multimaster sync having weird functionality

Title: Re: Nway multimaster sync having weird functionality
Even with ‘refreshAndPersist’ I get the same behavior.  It seems like it will sync the first thing I add, then nothing more.  For example, I added:

dn: dc=comcast,dc=com
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
dc: comcast
o: Comcast Corperation

dn: ou=users,dc=comcast,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: users

The sync with this went fine, but then I tried to add:

dn: ou=groups,dc=comcast,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: groups

In another transaction, but it only modified the box I pointed the command to, it did not sync...

On 3/9/09 4:23 PM, "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

--On Monday, March 09, 2009 2:23 PM -0600 Mathew Rowley
<mathew_rowley@cable.comcast.com> wrote:

> I am experiencing some really strange behavior with nway multimaster.
> Does anyone know why this would be happening?
> I have 2 boxes set up to sync, called rsa01, rsa02

Stop using refreshOnly (refreshAndPersist is what I recommend) or patiently
wait for your sync interval to elapse.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration