Multi-master or MirrorMode

Hello all,

I've read about ldap replication and I changed my replication from slurp to syncrepl.
I want configure an failover Ldap Server, but I've read that in the multi-master replication configuration, I'll have problems with data consistency, is is true? When I'll have data inconsistency?
In MIrrorMode, can I have much of two servers? What is the limit number of servers (nodes)?

What is the better configuration for failover (Without a hardware proxies/load-balancing or dedicated proxy software)?

** Sorry for my poor english... ;)

Sérgio Cioban Filho
| Tecnólogo em Gestão de TI
| Linux Professional Institute Certified - Level 1
| Linux - Servidores - Firewall - VPN
| Virtualização - VoIP - ShellScript - C - PHP
| http://cioban.googlepages.com
| +55 48 9989-8733
..:: Seja livre, use LiNuX!! ::..